Adult $110 Child $60
Join us aboard Whalesong as we cruise across to K'gari, looking for dolphins, turtles, dugongs and seabirds as you enjoy a delicious morning tea of fresh fruit and a variety of cakes. We then drop anchor to allow guests to swim, kayak, fish, walk, play, take tube rides and explore a remote West Coast Fraser Island Beach and/or Pelican Bank (specific destination determined by weather and tide). After our wonderful time on the beach, we come back to the boat and enjoy a hearty, freshly prepared and cooked Aussie BBQ lunch, which can be accompanied by a cold drink from our fully licensed bar.
- Departs at 9am to 2pm (5 hour cruise)
- Free filtered drinking water, loose leaf black tea + herbal tea, coffee and milo available on board
- Morning tea: fresh fruit and a variety of cakes
- Aussie BBQ lunch: quality fillet steak, sausages, Hervey Bay king prawns, three freshly made salads, bread rolls
- Special diets, e.g. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy free etc... catered for with adequate notice
- Use of kayaks, snorkelling gear, beach activity equipment, fishing gear and bait, and rides on the inflatable.